Shin Kong Mitsukoshi has upheld a business philosophy of “Customers first, heartfelt service”. By providing a wide array of products, well-lit and spacious shopping areas, and innovative and diversified services, we hope to enhance quality of life for consumers and contribute to a vibrant cityscape.
Awards and Honors
- 2013: First place in the “Influential Brands Survey in the Department Store Category” by Manager Today.
- 2011: First place in the “Gold Medal Service Award” by CommonWealth Magazine.
- 2010: Winner of the Kaohsiung Landscape and Design Competition (Kaohsiung Zuoying Branch) – Commercial Architecture Group Special Contribution Prize.
- 2009: First Place in the “Frontline Service Quality Survey” by Global Views Monthly.
- 2008: ”Retailer Asia Pacific-Top 500 Awards” Bronze Award for the Taiwan Area.
- The largest department store chain in Taiwan, with 13 branches, 22 stores, and over 100 million visitors every year.
- With more than 8,000 specialty counters/brands, there is more than enough variety to satisfy every customer.
- Strong brand awareness due to our long-term commitment to promoting arts and culture events.
We continue to strive to realize the ideal of global reach with a local touch. We will also continue to adhere to our business philosophy, fulfill our social responsibilities, promote the development of the local environment, and let people experience the joy of life as it was meant to be lived.